General Resources on Corporate Practices and Accountability
- ACT Promoção da Saúde
- Centre for Health Science and Law
- Center for Media and Democracy – PR Watch
- The Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations (SOMO)
- Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Corporate Accountability International
- Corporate Crime Reporter
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Corporations and Health Watch
- El Poder del Consumidor
- Geneva Global Health Hub
- Governance, Ethics, and Conflicts of Interest in Public Health: GECI-PH Beirut- Network. Follow the group on twitter @GeciPh
- Healthy Skepticism
- Preemption and Movement Building in Public Health
- Project ToxicDocs
- Public Citizen Health Research Group
- Public Health and Social Justice
- Social Investment Forum
- Social Medicine Portal
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- WHO NCD Global Monitoring Framework
Corporations and Health Watch searches for articles that assess the impact of corporate practices on health for various industries. Below are some key links, organized by industry. They include selections from peer-reviewed publications as well as some government and advocacy reports and partner.
We invite readers to submit additional resources they have found useful.
- Alcohol Industry Resources
- Automobile Industry Resources
- Firearms Industry Resources
- Food and Beverage Industry Resources
- Pharmaceutical Industry Resources
- Tobacco Industry Resources
The health dimensions of corporate practices are also shown in a variety of feature and documentary films. Using these films in public health courses or as outside assignments can provoke useful discussions on corporations, health and government.
Send us your favorite films on these topics so we can add to our list.
Check out the Archives for previously featured articles, interviews, research updates, and resources.