General Resources on Corporate Practices and Accountability
- Center for Media and Democracy – PR Watch
- Corporate Crime Reporter
- Healthy Skepticism
- Preemption and Movement Building in Public Health
- Public Citizen Health Research Group
- Public Health and Social Justice
- Social Investment Forum
- Social Medicine Portal
- Academic Articles on Impact of Corporate Practices on Health Inequities
Corporations and Health Watch searches for articles that assess the impact of corporate practices on health for various industries. Below are some key links, organized by industry. They include selections from peer-reviewed publications as well as some government and advocacy reports and partner.
We invite readers to submit additional resources they have found useful.
- Alcohol Industry Resources
- Automobile Industry Resources
- Firearms Industry Resources
- Food and Beverage Industry Resources
- Pharmaceutical Industry Resources
- Tobacco Industry Resources
The health dimensions of corporate practices are also shown in a variety of feature and documentary films. Using these films in public health courses or as outside assignments can provoke useful discussions on corporations, health and government.
Send us your favorite films on these topics so we can add to our list.
Check out the Archives for previously featured articles, interviews, research updates, and resources.