Readers are encouraged to submit articles or short news reports for consideration for posting on CHW. We welcome short (1,000 to 1,500 word) commentaries, analyses or works-in-progress on the following topics:
- Impact on health of the corporate practices of the alcohol, automobile, firearms, food and beverage, pharmaceutical or tobacco industries. While we acknowledge that other industries also play important roles in health, our focus is on these six sectors.
- Analyses of corporate governance, structure or practices that influence health
- Profile of campaigns to change health-related practices of corporations
- Interviews with researchers or activists working on CHW themes
- Brief(2-3 sentence) descriptions and links to news stories, government or advocacy group reports or other resources relevant to CHW themes.
We consider articles in two styles: academic, using biomedical journal style and references or journalistic, in which references are hyperlinked to source.
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org